|Home||» Products||» Electrical Connectors||» In Line Drop Wire Connectors|
In Line Drop Wire Connectors
In domestic as well as international markets, we are highly reckoned for manufacturing and exporting a wide range of In Line Drop Wire Connectors. Ideal for varied cable splicing applications, these connectors are specially designed for self- supporting drop wire pair cables. These In Line Drop Wire Connectors are wisely pre-filled with sealant that offers excellent resistance against humidity, moisture and water. Prior to final dispatch in market, these connectors are stringently tested on various quality parameters.
- Superior mechanical properties
- Designed to deliver low contact resistance
- No slipping of conductors after positioning in connector
In-line full pair splicing connector accepts self supporting drop wire pairs having conductor diameter from 0.50mm to 0.90mm with maximum insulation diameter of 3.2mm
- The in-line full pair connectors are designed to accept self-supporting drop wire pair cables.
- A single crimp displaces the insulation and provides a cold solder equivalent connection, delivering low contact resistance.
- Pre-filled with sealant the Type 1 and Type 2 connectors offer excellent resistance to high humidity moisture and ingression and water
- Pre-crimp feature prevents slipping of conductors after positioning in the connector, reduces craftsmanÃ¢â¬â¢s fatigue and saves time.
- A heavy duty special parallel jaw plier is required for splicing operation