|Home||» Products||» Electrical Connectors||» Modular Connectors|
Working with a sole aim of achieving utmost customer satisfaction, we are highly regarded as the best manufacturer and supplier of Modular Connectors. Ideal for straight, tap and bridging applications, these are available for clients in different standard sizes for meeting their varied requirements in cable deployment. Our highly experienced team uses excellent quality materials for manufacturing these Modular Connectors in complete compliance with industry standards.
- Easy pair testing with in-built ports
- Complete protection from humidity
- Excellent moisture and water resistance
- Built-in cut off blades trim excess wire while crimping. Trimming of the conductors is not required.
- Insulation Displacement Connection (IDC) provides solder equivalent joint. No need for stripping of the insulation.
- Full wire range from 0.32 to 0.90mm diameter of conductors.
- In-built ports for easy pair testing without opening the spliced connector
- Transparent cover and base permit visual examination of wires while splicing
- Full range of products for straight, tap and bridging applications.
- Pluggable module for bridge splicing for rearrangement or transfer of working lines, without interruption of service.
- Pre-filled modules for protection from humidity and condensation.
- Spliced connectors, when applied with sealant box offer excellent moisture and water resistance.
Standard Packing: 200Ea/carton, 120Ea/Carton
Any other requirement on request.